It was a friend’s birthday party potluck last night, so in addition to bringing some wine, thought I would make a sign to celebrate! We ended up just hanging it on an empty wall with clear tape. It was so bright and festive!
- Paper (you can even use the plain side of a brown paper bag)
- Scissors or a Rotary Cutter
- Bright Paint + Paintbrushes
- Hole Punch
- Decide how large you want your triangles and cut them out.
- You will need at least 13 for the letters in “happy birthday.” And then however many more you need for the name and the extra decorative triangles
- To make it easy, I made mine at least as wide as two holes of a hole punch. Or you can adjust the hole punch notches to fit your pieces
- Paint them! And the extra decorative pieces. Wait for them to dry.
- String the triangles together. I inserted the ribbon into the first hole through the back, and then looped around the top so they stayed a little bit more stationary. Leave extra ribbon on the end in case you end up needing to tie it to something, or together.
- Enjoy it!